ASET (Argyll Supported Employment and Training Ltd) is a self-sustaining, training and employment social enterprise company based in the town of Lochgilphead and serving the surrounding area. We seek to find employment and creating training opportunities for young people. We target working with young people who have learning difficulties and young people who leave school with little or no qualifications. Lochgilphead is a rural town in Mid Argyll that has limited services for young people with special needs.
- We are seeking to contract a consultant who can support the board to take forward this new social enterprise company ASET Ltd.
- Work with the board to develop a business plan enabling the board to identify the steps needed to develop the company into a sustainable business.
- Use market research and community consultation to determining if the market is a large enough to sustain such a business.
- Help us identify the numbers of vulnerable young people who could be recruited to engage with the business.
- Identify and develop partnerships with agencies that support and work with these young people and seek to combine our efforts to enhance any learning opportunities.
- Prepare a written report that would support a funding application to develop the pilot into a self-sustaining program.
Total fee available £3,950
Timescale – We would like to have the consultant in place for the pilot to run July/August 2014.
We are seeking notice of interest from suitably experienced consultants by 19 May 2014.
Please respond by email to Donald Carmichael – email@example.com
For clarification or further information please contact David Rennie 01700 501371.