Everyone is welcome to come along to listen to and participate in items of particular interest to them.
Feel free to drop in to any of our meetings. or on Facebook
If you live in Oban then this is your Community Council and it is important that we properly represent your views.
Please click on the link below to view minutes of recent meetings. No meetings are held in July or December.
- 25 April 2016 Draft Minutes
- 28 March Draft Minutes
- 29 Feb Draft Minutes
- 25 Jan 2016 Draft Minutes
- 30 Nov 2015 Draft Minutes
- 26 Oct 2015 Draft Minutes
- 28 Sept 2015 Draft Minutes
- 31 August 2015 Draft Minutes
- 29 June 2015 Draft Minutes
- 25 May 2015 Draft Minutes
- 27 April 2015 Draft Minutes
- 30 March 2015 Draft Minutes
- 23 February 2015 Draft Minutes
- 26 January 2015 Draft Minutes
Oban Community Council is a statutary consultee for planning applications. All comments submitted by Oban Community Council with regards to planning application are placed on the Argyll & Bute Council Website under the relevant application – please click here for further information.
Oban Community Council is a statutary consultee and responds to many consultations. This involves the completion of questionaires at Community Council Ordinary Meetings if time allows, arranging special meetings to complete if too time consuming for ordinary meetings or if wider consultation is deemed necessary or attending consultation events. Visit our consultation page
Oban Community Council represents the community on the committees listed below. Regular updates are given on the group’s activities at Community Council meetings:
- Oban Lorn and Isles Community Planning Group
- Community Safety Forum
- Community Health Partnership